Advanced “Chi” Based Hands-on-Healing Techniques
There are many subtle factors that influence how we feel and whether we are healthy or ill, full of vitality or fatigued and depleted. The New Corporate Chair Massage Company – http://www.eventschairmassage.com integrates Qi and Chinese medicine into their health and wellness programs. Many of our clients in New York City seek staycations or weekend stress management retreats. We offer them programs on how to meditate, teach them what is yoga and more.
In many aboriginal cultures, there is recognition that this energy is part of the internal expression of life force Qi, Ki, Chi, Prana; the vital force that influences how we function every moment of every day. Because of this recognition, there is a teaching of specific techniques for tapping this vital force and maintaining it in a state of balance. Man, along with the rest of the animal and plant worlds, feels, acts, grows and reacts to this internal force.
This life force can influence key aspects of your daily existence including your;
- Alertness in the morning or evening
- Emotional health
- Sexual libido
- Breathing patterns
- Sleep patterns
- Dream quality
- Mood stability
- Sensory perceptions
- Pain tolerance
- Healing of damaged tissue
- Metabolism and production of hormones
- Memory and learning
- Immune health
America has absorbed a cornucopia of Hands-on Healing techniques. People from Vietnam, China, Brazil, Puerto Rico, India etc. have brought their traditional healing touch techniques here and have created a “healing Stew.” Every culture has its own massage and bodywork techniques for reducing pain. There are literally thousands of techniques and pressure points by which you can tap into the body’s vital healing force. Doing so is your first step to restoring the balance of this healing rhythm to your system.
THE FACE AND CRANIUM
Signs of energy and structural imbalance in the face and head:
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction. This joint is located just in front of the ear at the back of the jaw line. The TMJ shifts each time the jaw opens or closes. Emotional tension and even dental braces can create some degree of imbalance in this area. Symptoms of TMJ imbalance include;
- Ringing in the ears.
- Locked jaw.
- General facial pain.
- A clicking sound when chewing.
- Headaches over the temples.
- Difficulty opening and closing the mouth.
- Constantly biting the lips, tongue, or inside.
- Excessive sensitivity to light or sound.
- Constantly raising the eyebrows.
- Blinking the eyes very frequently or extremely rarely.
- A tight pinched look around the mouth.
- Frequent squinting of the eyes.
- Grinding or clenching the teeth.
Causes of imbalance in the head and face:
- Air pollution, constant loud noise, excessively bright lights, cigarette smoking, and consumption of alcohol, refined sugar, pork, coffee, or chemical preservatives and food additives.
- Poor breathing habits
- Lack of exercise.
- Injuries to the head, neck, face, or shoulders.
- Poor circulation.
- Occupations that require a great deal of mental activity.
- Poor posture
- Emotionally based musculoskeletal imbalances.
- Negative reactions such as fear, anger, and anxiety.
Lewis Harrison – RealUGuru, is a master lifehacker, writer, mentor, success and wealth coach, content-rich, motivational speaker, and an entrepreneur specializing in problem solving and strategizing based on game thinking, applied game theory and Game Thinking.
He is the author of over twenty-two books published in five languages.
Don’t forget to tune to the RealUGuru Radio show every Thursday 4-6 PM EST at WIOX 91.3 FM or on your smart device at WIOXRadio.org.
WIOX is a diverse station that broadcasts original programming including presentation from NPR, the BBC, Democracy Now etc.
If you are interested in business success in life coaching, stress management or corporate chair massage you need to read Lewis’ recently published business books.
You can find books on game theory and business success here:
This course and all the offerings on http://www.RealUGuru.com focus on the application of applied game thinking, gamification, decision science, positive psychology, happiness, and visionary thinking to solve basic, complex and extreme problems. He is the creator of a free course on business success and human potential.
Here is a short interview with Lewis;
Today’s stress management blog is presented by a grant from Events Chair Massage –www.EventschairMasssage.com – a company that offers Corporate Chair Massage and Stress Management Services to meeting planner, event planners, party planners and HR for Trade show booths throughout the United States.
Chair Massage can help increase productivity for any business. Here is a great video on how to do Chair Massage.